Character Naming

As an Author naming your Character is an important step right after coming up with the plot. I am here to help you choose the right character name for you and your story.

Make sure your character name is Genre Appropriate. Make sure if it's a Historical Fiction novel or takes place in a real time period that the name was used then. Or if it's a fictionalized place then you can be as creative as you wish.

Just have fun with naming your character. It is after all your story.



Friday, November 30, 2012

I’ve been having Posting Problems

Sorry about not having posted in a while. I have been unable to get my posting page to come up. As best I figure is it’s probably my outdated browser. I use my parents computer (my lab top no longer allows me to use the internet unless I use Wifi) and internet. They have dial up and are unable to get any faster internet right now. So updating the browser is impossible right now. So I will have to try and go and take my lab top to a place that has free Wifi and use it there. Well that’s what I am doing right now. That said I will probably not be able to put new names on my blog as often. I want to try and keep adding at least once a month, if I can. I have missed blogging more than you know and I have missed adding new names.

 I want to thank those that continue to check out my blog and comment. Below this post I have added all new names so check them out and sorry it’s taken so long. I will try and collect and add new names in December but if I am unable to get to a free Wifi spot then I will just have to start posting and see you all in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to have the most accurate Meanings, Origin and Pronunciations for the names on this blog. It is best though to do research into the names you decide to use for your characters as there can be errors on my blog. Or meanings, origins, and pronunciations I have not seen thus not been able to add to this blog.





Try some of the leading Baby Name Sites and Baby Name or Character Naming books as well.


The baby name sites below are where I collect many of the Names, Origins, and Pronunciations I use on this blog.

Baby Names Sites:

http://www.thinkbabynames.com
http://www.babynamewizard.com
http://www.behindthename.com
http://www.babynamespedia.com